Thursday, February 02, 2006

Check This Out


I can tell this is going to be a cute Kid. Do you see the third leg?

16 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Totally see a 3rd leg and a very handsome boy (in the other pic).

CONGRATULATIONS!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Aww, what a cutie!!! You guys are going to have two lady heart breakers on your hands :-)

11:20 AM  
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Damn. I suppose being letdown (b/c I think you need a girl!) is better than the serious situation you guys faced.

Whew. Got my heart a racin'.

Congratulations on your very well endowed tripod.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

How wonderful!

Congratulations!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Congrats...I see the 3rd leg as well !

1:24 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

He's beautiful! Stacie

2:32 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Great pics! LOL, yup definatley a boy!

He's beautiful! Any considerations on names yet?

I think you should post the profile pic on poop and boogies. I know that if I didn't want to know the gender I would still want to see the profile.

What a cute kid!

5:24 PM  
Blogger ToadyJoe said...

WooHOO-HOO! :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

That's wonderful. Congratulations. :-)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Jewl said...

Congrat to you guys!! Glad to know he is good!!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

He is beautiful. Every part is beautiful. At least the parts I can see through my tears.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG happy hug to you and Lauren. Congratulations!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

That's all boy! Congratulations, and I am so glad the tests came back ok. What a scare for you guys!

12:19 PM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

All those comments and not one crack about size or anything? I suppose I should not be the first even though I really want to be. Sniff. Hee.

Congrats. So glad everything is fine!

Oh, and to anyone who thinks having another boy is a downer, I have three. In a row. And then a girl. The girl is a tornado comparitively. Boys are easier. And geesh, he can have another few still, right? I'm sure he's just getting started. :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Yay! I was right. :P
Congratulations! I'm so glad the second visit turned out okay. Those are the scariest "forever" moments in the history of ever.
Lois Lane

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home